Thursday, December 6, 2012

a reprieve in pictures

Friends, thank you for all your kind, kind words after my last post. They really do mean a lot to me. I also don't want any of you to feel that it was you I was referring to when I said people don't know what to say; I had no one person in mind, believe me.

After something so heavy, though, it feels right to post something lighter and more... pretty. While I was in Georgia, I got to take a solo hike, enjoying some time looking at the world and trying to capture some of what I was seeing and feeling. They didn't seem to fit in with the other "people pictures", so... here they are on their own.













Yes, I do like pine cones, thank you.
 
And then there are a couple of pictures just for fun.... well, aren't they all really?

oh yes, those are icicles!



No comments:

Post a Comment