Saturday, February 11, 2012

What we've been up to

It has been too long. Apparently, it's been a busy week. Some of this is due to the writing course I'm taking online. Very fun. Also challenging. And somewhat time consuming. So, what have we been up to?





Between a lot of wind and some rain, we had a dry, warm day and made it outside. A "frisbee fight" ensued and some kickball. I also managed to get the old Christmas wreath in the compost... hmm... it's only February, after all.



The neighbour cat: I think she wants cinnamon rolls!


 
 Cinnamon rolls. I am determined to have a good homemade recipe for these. It's just a necessity in life, in my opinion. These were wonderfully easy to make, lovely to watch develop and very tasty to eat. Oh, goodness. I got the recipe in the book The Bread Baker's Apprentice. I would definitely make these again. There is one more recipe which I would like to try at some point. It's from here from one of my favourite bloggers, Molly Wizenberg. I have read her book and tried several recipes (some of which seem like quite odd combinations) and have yet to be disappointed. Anyway.... go cinnamon roll crazy. You can exercise later.


Otherwise, we're just hanging out. How about you?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment