Wednesday, December 7, 2011

at present

At present, I am...

** having a bit of quiet while Jacob is asleep

** smelling my delicious Candy Cane mint tea, perfect for a chilly NW day

** feeling energized after a nice playdate with some friends

** so excited to pour over the passed on fabric from my friend and think of all the things I want to do with it

** working on some homemade Christmas presents and so enjoying that

** looking forward to some unexpected time out with my husband tonight; off to OMSI to see the Bodyworlds exhibit

** so grateful for my neighbour who can watch Jacob for us :)

** loving my little boy, right now, who tells me he loves me all the time, gives me hugs and kisses and "fills [me] up with happiness" by giving me pats on the back throughout the day

No comments:

Post a Comment