Tuesday, May 9, 2017

a run in the woods

One of the things I wanted to do for my birthday was take a hike. With kids, that can mean a couple different things, usually: meandering about in one area for awhile and not going anywhere or getting pretty far out and carrying a child back to the start. 

In this case, I was impressed that Benjamin did almost all the hiking... or shall we say, running. He and Jacob ran almost the whole time and had a great time wearing themselves out. 

And it was great for me to reconnect with the outdoors, take some time to remember why I care about this beautiful planet and the people on it. 

Good ol' fashioned fun :)




The hand was photobombing him but it's a mostly natural smile

He asked me to take his picture while he posed like this





Ah, a monster!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment