Saturday, August 13, 2016

moving day (insert freaky-face icon)

Today is moving day! So many emotions: excitement, sadness, stress, joy, apprehension. I am very excited to have our own space and make it a welcoming, open, loving place for family and friends. I'm also nervous about doing it on my own on a day to day basis.

I just have to remember to take things one step at a time. Don't look too far ahead sometimes. Have a vision for the future and then take it one step at a time. I am fully capable of handling what comes my way and I am actually not really alone because I have a great community of people that is always growing.

Here are some of our projects for our new place:

Jacob's dresser, He picked the colour himself.




My bedframe - modified.





And some of our stuff. Certainly more than we came with a year ago.


I'll be back in a bit with pictures of our new space! 

No comments:

Post a Comment