Thursday, May 5, 2016

my brithday request

It's that wonderful time of year again - my birthday! 


As I'm looking at my life these days, I have so many things for which to be grateful: 

::my beautiful and healthy kids
:: a house over my head and a generous a loving family providing that
::an amazing job opportunity that, not only allows me to dream again, but actually demands that I do
:: and a new community of awesome people who see me as who I can be in this world (and who support me in being it). 

I am happy and excited to be able to share my birthday with new friends. And I wish I could bring all my friends from around the world together to celebrate with me. That not being reality (this year) I have a simple birthday request:

Would you please send me a birthday message (private, public, media or post) that tells me one way in which I have affected your life? 

I would be very grateful and, in return, I will send you back the same. Everyone who has entered my life has affected it and sometimes we don't know in what ways we impact others. I think it's important to know.

Thank you in advance!



No comments:

Post a Comment