Monday, December 8, 2014

say it out loud

Here in Limbo Land, Fraser is still job searching (anyone need a good physicist?) and we're still penny-pinching (thank you, US government for having some social safety nets for times like this). And I am trying to make progress on... well, whatever it is that I am going to get into. 

For awhile now, I've been wanting something more. Not really a full-time career that involves 60-hour work weeks or something that I do just for money (although, at this point, I'm not going to turn that option down). I'm thinking more along the lines of using my talents to do what I enjoy doing. So... what is that?

I'd like to do something that combines writing and photography. Photo essay-type stuff. I really have no idea what that actually will look like. I just have been realizing that I like combining those two things. I would love to utilize those talents separately as well, but there is an added challenge to using them together that is fun. 

So... as my friend and neighbour Sage says, put it out to the world. Say it out loud, talk about it, propel yourself forward by discussing it with others. I have no real idea where I'm headed with this idea; I just know that I like it. 

There. I've said it.


No comments:

Post a Comment