Thursday, June 20, 2013

amidst the craziness

I wanted to have one more post here before we actually leave for our drive to Colorado. The past few days have definitely been a whirlwind. From stops at Powell's and New Seasons Market to filling our days with visits with friends to making one last batch of strawberry jam to going in for one last doctor's visit here, we have been busy. I haven't even had a chance to show pictures from our last Oregon adventure down to the sand dunes and over to Crater Lake! Soon.... I hope.





The little being within me is doing great - growing, heart beating, moving its little arm buds. Amazing! Jacob said it looks like a snowman. Also, some fantastic news, I have only two shots left to take!!!! My hormones are looking great, so my daily shots of progesterone have stopped. I only have two more of the estrogen shots. A little longer tapering off the tabs, but even those have an end in sight. I am thrilled. 

I'll end the post in pictures of all our fantabulous, wonderful friends who we will miss dearly. I am so very, very fortunate to have many great friends all over this country and, indeed, the world. There are others to go back to, more to be made, ones to miss. As the song says, make new friends but keep the old. Each one holds a unique place in my heart. It's a good thing the heart can expand infinitely.... Love to you all!







What? We are posing.









No comments:

Post a Comment