Monday, December 24, 2012

tidings of joy

When a holiday rolls around, I always envision being able to spend more time here with my blog, posting some nice pictures or at least sending out many wishes of well-being. But the time comes, my days get busier than ever and my mind goes blank. At least, that's where I'm at today. 

We've been enjoying holiday parties, friends of all sorts and many delicious treats. I think I'm actually in a sugar stupor. That would explain the lack of brain activity.

So, as we enjoy these two very anticipated days, I hope we all take a moment to be present. To look around us and enjoy what's really going on, be it the mounds of wrapping paper that have overtaken our living rooms or the smiling (or crying) faces of our little ones or the smells that fill our houses and make our stomachs grumble. 

I do hope each one of you has something wonderful to experience and to be grateful for during this time of year. I have plenty and will most definitely be enjoying it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment