Thursday, November 1, 2012

the Thankful month

Here we are, November again. The month that reminds us to look around and appreciate all we have in our lives. We should all do it more often and yet, it is easier to take for granted what is around us all the time. These days, when we've had some especially challenging moments, I find it is helpful to remind myself of what I have in my own life and in my days.

Today,  I am thankful that we saw sun for much of the day, brightening the wonderful show of fall foliage we have going on right now. Jacob and I made it out for a "leaf walk", sloshing through the somewhat dry leaves, smelling their sweet, dusty decay that brings me back to the cold fall days of Michigan and jumping in leaf piles with my siblings. 







No comments:

Post a Comment