Thursday, August 28, 2014

life in pics (and a few words)

There are many times during a day when I think of things to say on my blog. But at the end of day, sometimes, I just don't have much left. 

This week I've been attempting to conquer the zucchini and summer squash that are taking over my fridge (they're still winning). Zucchini fritters and zucchini lasagna are my two favourite methods of attack. 

I've also been adjusting to having only one child with me during most of the day. It's funny, but I feel like I can be much more productive with just Benjamin whereas when I had just Jacob, I don't remember feeling this way. It's all what you get used to. Benjamin is always really happy to see Jacob after school; it's super sweet.

And I've been focusing on the boys at the end of the day, making sure to spend plenty of quality time with Jacob as he transitions into full day school. It's been a good, and busy, week.

taken by Jacob's teacher on the first day

homemade canned peaches!

sun gold tomatoes - yum


move over Gerber baby...

homemade pesto deliciousness

snickerdoodle magic

 

1 comment: